Many on The Left are finite in their belief(s) that “gender identity” dictates everything divided by sex. For example, if Davy “identifies” himself as a woman, he gets entry into his gender-preferred dressing room, locker area, bathroom, and the like—it would be discrimination to deny him access. More, Completely Non-Bias CNN journo Chris Cuomo explained if a pre-teen girl takes issue with seeing male genitalia in her changing area, she’s “the problem.”
While the White House’s still reviewing the transgender-bathroom guidance, it’s safe to say yes, “she” is an issue.
[Video: courtesy of mtvnations via Reuters]
Apparently, if trans-agenda opposers challenge efforts therein by inquiring about the policy for trans-men/trans-women being allowed access to the facility opposite of their natural-born gender—take the perverse folks into account here—the agenda’s proponents say this “just doesn’t happen.”
Should we beg to differ? Yeah, let’s do that—with contextual support. Here are some instances entailing men who’ve actually abused the gender laws in order to sexually prey on woman and young girls:
1. Seattle. Quasi-existentially armed with the transgender law, a man used that philosophical bullet to creep into the women’s side of a public pool while young girls changed into their bathing suits. He did this twice! As he got ready for a swim, he referenced the “new, state rule that allows people to choose a bathroom based on gender identity.”
“It was a busy time at Evans Pool around 5:30 p.m.—Monday, February 8,” KING5 News reported. “The pool was open for lap swim. According to Seattle Parks & Recreation, a man wearing board shorts entered the women’s locker room and took off his shirt. Women alerted staff, who told the man to leave, but he said ‘the law has changed, and I have a right to be here.’”
In honor of the trans law, no authorities were called—this enabled his second visit around the same time (when the children were changing).
2. A Toronto, sexual predator fronts as trans woman “Jessica” in an effort to enter a woman’s shelter with showers. Authorities detained this man for sexually assaulting multiple residents of the shelter. Here’s the 2014 LifeSite article: “A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed ‘indefinitely.’”
Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the “Toronto Sun” reported.
Court heard how one woman awoke to find Hambrook assaulting her on her bed. “Her tights had been pulled down past her bottom, and her bathing suit had been pulled to the side,” court documents reveal[ed]. “She yelled at the accused, demanding to know what he was doing. He simply covered his face with his hands, said ‘Oops!’ and started giggling.”
Evidence revealed he attacked a deaf resident. “The accused grabbed the complainant’s hand and forcibly placed it on his crotch area while his penis was erect,” the court heard. It was discovered Hambrook liked to “peer at her through a gap between the door and its frame while she showered.”
3. A Chicago 33-year-old male went into a restroom and choked an eight-year-old girl into incapacitation. The victim’s mother explained she was in the adjacent stall at the time. Upon hearing her child scream, she rushed over—authorities arrived shortly afterward. The Washington Times featured the story in 2016:
Chicago bans discrimination based on gender identity in employment, housing and public accommodations.
4. Without any disguise, a five-o-clock-shadow-donned man slipped into Ross department store’s women’s dressing room—he was “representing himself as a woman [that day],” which disturbed a female customer so badly she left the store. The Daily Caller had the story:
Lisa Stickles was shopping at her local Ross store when she saw a man who was dressed like a man (complete with a five o’clock shadow) in the women’s dressing room. When she informed the store manager, she was told company policy allowed customers to use whichever dressing room they identified with.
A store manager told Stickles that the guy “was representing himself as a woman today.”
“What about me? Or my feelings?” asked the female. “[The manager] told me that if I felt uncomfortable in the dressing room with him there…I’d have to wait until he’s finished.”
[Video: courtesy of CBSDFW.com]
5. A supposedly-trans-woman, wig-sporting, dress-wearing, Idaho-local man was granted entry into Target’s dressing room. Once inside, he gathered recorded footage of naked women—one was a teenager! The New York Daily News had the 2016 feature:
Officers were called to a Bonneville County store after Shauna Patricia Smith (who was born Sean Patrick Smith) allegedly held her cell phone over a stall to shoot photos of an 18-year-old girl changing next to her.
Smith told authorities his intent for recording was “the same reason men look at pornography.”
“Police are investigating whether there are more victims. … Smith, who is facing one felony voyeurism charge, was booked into the county jail as a male.”
6. Claiming trans-woman (“Paris Green”), a homicidal male was put into a women’s prison. When prison employees learned he was fornicating with inmates, they removed him for “inappropriate behavior.” The Daily Wire had the February feature:
A biologically male killer who “identifies” as a woman was allowed to carry out his 18-year sentence in the female wing of a prison after torturing, sexually assaulting and eventually killing a man in 2013. The barbaric transgender “woman” has now been moved back to the men’s wing at HMP Edinburgh after—wait for—reportedly having sex with multiple female inmates.
Green had a previous removal in the same prison for “inappropriate behaviour.” Pauline Bell, sister of a Paris Green murder victim, felt he was being deceptive in an attempt to “manipulate the system.”
“The whole thing is a joke,” Bell said. “We don’t believe he really wants a sex change. … He’s just trying to manipulate the system, and the tax payer is footing the bill,” Bell added.
7. An L.A. drag queen at Macy’s went into the store’s female bathroom and video recorded occupants in the stalls. The Daily Wire featured this in late March:
Charges were filed against Jason Pomare, a 33-year-old biological male, for allegedly disguising himself as a woman, sneaking into the women’s restroom at a Macy’s department store and secretly videotaping hours of footage of women in bathroom stalls.
Pomare reportedly disguised himself with a wig and fake breasts; he kept his video camera with him in a small purse. The suspect “was charged Tuesday with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. After his arrest, investigators said a video camera found in his purse had “hours” of video of women using the restroom inside the store,” according to NBC4 News.
Being pro-trans, Macy’s policy allows them into bathrooms and fitting rooms—honoring “gender identity” rather than biological makeup. In 2016, the store terminated a Catholic employee for not adhering to their transgender policy.
8. Using mobile-phone cameras, two, male, University of Toronto students abused the school’s gender-neutral facilities, visually preying on women in the showers. The Daily Wire had this one:
The University of Toronto was forced to reconsider their gender-neutral bathrooms policy “after two, separate incidents of ‘voyeurism’ were reported on campus September 15 and 19, 2016. … Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered.”
9. Dressed in women’s clothing, a Virginia man entered a female bathroom and filmed two occupants—a 35-year-old woman and a five-year-old girl (yes…five)! “Richard Rodriguez, 30, filmed a woman in a bathroom stall at the Potomac Mills Mall, Prince William County Police said,” NBC Washington reported.
The 35-year-old woman was using the facilities when “she saw a bag moved toward her under the stall divider.” Local authorities informed that Rodriguez had been recording her. The Daily Wire had more on this:
Apparently, when the victim rushed out of the stall to confront the man, he had already moved to another woman just one stall over. “The victim alerted the woman and then contacted mall security of the shopping center on 2700 block of Potomac Mills Circle in Woodbridge, Virginia,” NBC Washington noted.
Reports suspect that this was not Rodriguez’s first time peeping on women by dressing himself up as woman to enter a restroom; disturbingly, he likely spied on a 53-year-old woman in May of 2015 and a 35-year-old and her 5-year-old daughter back in October (2016). “Rodriguez, of Fredericksburg, was charged with three counts of unlawful filming of a non-consenting person and three counts of peeping,” NBC Washington reported.
But that stuff “just doesn’t happen,” right? Keep on labeling conservatives as “bigots,” as they appreciate privacy. More, they sustain concern about sexual predators exploiting transgender laws.