Terrifying Viral Video Shows 4-Year-Old’s Paralysis from a Tick Bite

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit0Share on Google+0

This Oregon couple grew worried when their young daughter showed signs of paralysis. This adorable 4-year-old was normally full of life and pep. But this shocking video shows her body giving up on her.

Finally, when her father discovers a tick, he removes it and she instantly starts recovering. This is horrifying for any parent.

Comments

Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit0Share on Google+0